Monday, May 5, 2008

The Boobie Race!



May 10th is the date for the Race for the Cure in Salt Lake City. My mom, my sister and I will be walking with Team Jazzercise. We as a team are doing it for the ladies! I have been doing Jazzercise since the end of February and truly believe that it is the reason I have not gained as much weight from sitting on my butt all day at work. It's great if you like to move, not-repetitious exercise and have fun. If you are available on the day of the race, come up and support all the people that are fighting breast cancer. The race will start and end at the north end of the Gateway. This is my first experience involved with the race, but I have seen year after year of working at the Gateway how many people are taking a stand against breast cancer and participate in the event. For info on the Race: www.komenslc.org

No comments: