Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Some things that make me happy.....

I love my new shoes! So much that I clean and organized my closet, which is now another thing that I love. I have all my shoes organized, my clothes hung, winter sweaters stored away and purses in a tote. Then I did all my laundry and put it away. ( When you have as much clothing as me, this is a feat. Then I found this quote: "It's really hard to walk in a single woman's shoes -- that's why you sometimes need really special shoes!" I may not be single, but I like to think I'm fabulous which is why I wanted these shoes. But currently, well according to last night's episode of Sex and the City on E!, Carrie Bradshaw is. My new tv addiction is Sex and the City ever since it started playing on E! and Style, and also since my friend Sonia invited me to the opening night of Sex and the City 2 last summer. By the way, the new episode of Glee is on next Tuesday, April 19.

No comments: