Sunday, August 7, 2011

What does it look like inside my head?

Ever think about what you would see if you looked into someone else's head? Shane feels that he now knows based on a recent trip to Z Gallerie. There was a section of the store that was completely turquoise, white and silver. His words were "Whoa! This is what the inside of your head must look like." I didn't get a picture from the store, but it was a little much, even for me. Here are some pics just to give you a little slice of what we saw: 

I actually loved this bedding from Z Gallerie.

Found this pic on the internet. Someone's real room.

Another shot of the room I found online.
I actually LOVE this bathroom vanity!



While searching for pics online of decor and rooms decorated in this fashion, I found an amazing blog, everythingturquoise.com. From there I found a link for House of Turquoise, where I found the room pics. Look at what Shane started me thinking about......

No comments: