Wednesday, June 17, 2009

It's a Small Disney World

During my most recent visit to Disneyland, I had to ride It's a Small World. I know that its not the most thrilling, interesting ride there, but it always reminds me about being a little kid. I had heard that the ride had been closed for a while to work on the canal and spruce things up a little. Can you blame them? This ride has been around for quite some time. I didn't really notice a smoother ride, or less dust on the dolls, but I did happen to notice some new additions....

Cinderella and her mice friends.
Aladdin and Jasmine on the magic carpet.
Simba and Pumbaa.


The Three Amigos, probably the only Disney cartoon I haven't seen.
Jessie playing her guitar...

Followed by her friends Woody and Bullseye.

Ariel wanted to Part of a "Small" World with her friend Flounder.

I also found Nemo and Dori.

They were hanging out across from Lilo and Stitch.

I had to add the hula girls because they are so cute!

Alli had to take a picture of the "Alli"gator.

The weather was great. A little cloudy, but great.

I'm still working on a post with all the other pictures.
Stay tuned, but I hope this entertained you.

No comments: