Sunday, April 11, 2010

5 Month Update...in Photo!

Since we finished our bathroom, I have not thought much about posting until recently. After the bathroom we got a little lazy. Thanksgiving passed...Max Hall called me classless...I got a new laptop...made a new friend...celebrated Christmas...Shane got his first snowboard...I turned 26...went snowboarding a couple of times...started digging out grass and cement to expand our driveway...Shane started working on his car...2 motor rebuilds later, it works...after 3 years of being married, I FINALLY changed my last name to Ledbetter...not much going on in the Ledbetter house, but we are definitely ready for summer to get here so that we can enjoy the warm weather.


Shane meeting his new friend Griffin.

Griffin Bevilhymer...Congrats Derick and Sonia!

A random meteor flew over Salt Lake in the middle of the night. See the star dust that was still lingering at sunrise.

Christmas Eve spent at work was not wasted. Happy Birthday Jessica!

No comments: