Monday, April 26, 2010

My Creative Bug!

Since I haven't updated the blog in awhile, there has been a lot of stuff that has not been shared. This includes my creative itch that comes from time to time. Its almost like a rash...completely clear for a while, then BAM! and it slowly fades away. Enjoy!


Trick or Treat blocks. Sold these at work.

More blocks that I made to sell at work.

Sold these there too.

Birthday card for my mom.

Paper bouquet I made for my desk.

Get Well Card for Shane's mom.

First paper bouquet I made.

Card I made for my mom's friend. She was having twins.

Inside of "All Hand on Deck" card.

Thank you card for my mom and dad.
They let us borrow their trailer for camping.
Father's Day card for my dad.

Wedding shower bouquet. The cup was filled with
Starburst reds.
Card for Sonia and Derick.

We had a project at work to do something nice for another coworker.
My gifts were all summer themed. I gave her a popsicle set with this card.

This card went with coconut body butter.

Baby girl card for Rachael.

Its a Girl card for Rachael.

Flip flop card for my coworker. I gave her flip flops with it, of course.

Inside of the flip flop card. I found it appropriate since I LOVE flip flops.

Ahhhh.....nothing better than a nice drink in the summer.
Put this along with CapriSun.
Inside of "Ahhhh...." card.

Easter card for my parents.

Easter card for my grandparents.

New Spring blocks for my mantle.

1 comment:

Jackie said...

Yep, you need to teach me some of those tricks you have up your sleeves. Everything is adorable!