Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Since we last spoke...

...I found some more pictures. So here they are!


Alli and I took a goofy picture over Memorial weekend.
I went snowboarding with Alli, Shane and Jessen. Right after this, I fell backwards down the mountain and hit my head REALLY hard!

Shane got his motor rebuilt TWICE and now has his car running and ready for the track.

Buddy cut his paw in our backyard and tracked blood through the house. Isn't his bandage so cute? He acts like he can't do anything with it on.

We dug out part of our lawn and made a bigger driveway. With cement, it looks quite bigger.

I gave a day to get a Disney Day. I volunteered with others from work at Red Butte Gardens.
We cleaned flower pots and transplanted flowers.

Say cheese Jessica!!!!

Life's a Beach card.

Inside says "Those who bring sunshine to the souls of others cannot keep it from themselves."

Griffin came to visit me and Shane. He's such a happy baby!

Alli made a face.

The Tote Gote Club showed up to the Thanksgiving Point Car Show.
It made me want to go to Kanarra for the tote gote.

My Poppys started blooming.

My friend Rachael had her first child, Sophia Elle.

On Shane's birthday, I spent time with my friend Megan's son Collin. His birthday is on May 22nd too! I got him a Spud Lightyear.

I tried to take a picture of myself walking down a hallway in Wendover.

No comments: