Thursday, October 8, 2009

3 is a magic number....yes it is!

Shane and I celebrated our 3 year wedding anniversary this year. Somehow, and not by my pestering, Shane recommended going to Vegas again. We did a couple of different things that we haven't done in Vegas before and stayed there for the whole weekend. It rained while we there so we were able to enjoy the view that our room had to offer. We stayed at New York New York with a strip view room. I finally got to see the Welcome to Las Vegas sign, something I have never done in the many times that I have been there. (Shane was expecting a little more from the sign.)
I was being a dork trying to take my picture with the view.

Our room was in the Empire State Building.

This was the view from our room.

We also took advantage of the entertainment at New York New York. It is home to the Cirque Du Soleil show Zumanity. I have been wanting to see a show forever and Shane was curious to see what it was. The show was amazing and set in a very "intimate" setting. Most of the humor was crude and inappropriate, but the show was AWESOME!!!!! I highly recommend it to anyone with a sense of humor and that appreciates the performing arts. Be warned...there is nudity and a full fledged DRAG QUEEN! LOVED IT!!! I want to plan another trip to just get away and play.

No comments: