Thursday, October 8, 2009

When the Sun Goes Down......

Kenny Chesney was in town the day before Pioneer Day for his Sun City Carnival Tour. I went with Alli, Mom, Dad, Lydia, Aunt Betty, Andy and Amanda. It was great! This was my first Kenny concert, plus we got to see Lady Antebellum and Miranda Lambert as well.


Alli watching Lady A.

Alli and I in our "complementary" outfits.

Miranda Lambert

Alli, Manda and Andy

Funny fat guy dancing on the floor. It was so hot! I understand why he wasn't wearing a shirt.

Waiting for Kenny to start. There was a bit of down time because Sugarland decided not to perform as scheduled. This was before Alli and I went on our quest for beer cups.

Its a simple wine, it's summertime!

Me watching Kenny!

Kenny again.

Someone gave him a Utes hat. He looks so good in red!!!

No comments: