Thursday, October 8, 2009

I Love the 80s!

Did you know I love the 80s? Not just the show, but the whole culture that existed in it. One of my favorite things about the 80s was Punky Brewster. In honor of our friend Brooke's birthday (she was born in the 80s), we had an 80s themed party.


I always wanted to be like her.

My eighties look. Bright colors, vintage 80s jewelry and I even used my very first krimper to do my hair.

My AWESOME shoes! Magenta, flat and fishnet over clear plastic.

Brooke went for the Madonna look.

The Miami Vice look. Also take note of "Better Off Dead" on the flatscreen, sneaker flats and leg warmer on the girl that is sitting.

I as well wore scarves in my hair, along with loose button ups and leggings.

Athletic in the 80s.

Shane was talked into dressing as white trash 80s. He even shaved all but his mustache off. We darkened it with mascara.

No comments: