Monday, January 19, 2009

2009 Movies We're Ready For

Shane can't wait for the 4th The Fast and the Furious movie. "Fast and Furious" comes out on April 3, 2009. New model, original parts, which means that I will be with Shane when he goes to see it. Paul Walker will be on the big screen, so you know you can count me in.



Also coming out this year is Transformers 2:Revenge of the Fallen. If you know me well enough, when I really like a movie, I will watch it all the way through the credits for a little hope that something will follow. At the end of Transformers, Starscream leaves Earth and you know that something is up. Sam and Mikayla are back with some new friends, including Bumblebee, which I'm sure will boost sales of the new Camero if it comes out when GMC has it scheduled. 5 months after my birthday, you will find me at the theater. Mark your calendars for June 26 to go see it yourself. And don't forget to catch the first release of the trailer during the Superbowl. I vow not to leave my seat until I see it.

No comments: