Saturday, January 3, 2009

A Picture is Worth 1,000 Words

Nighttime view from our Vegas hotel room.

Max enjoyed supervising the building of our new patio awning this summer.
Buddy dressed up for Halloween!
Shane's new paint job!

Alli and Mom at Race for the Cure 2008

Alli and I at Race for the Cure 2008

Biker Shane at Balanced Rock in Arches National Park

Here I am going along for the ride in Arches.

Alli and Cimara on Christmas Eve

My office put together and decorated this tree for Festival of the Trees.
It was a 50's sock hop theme.

The court at the Jazz Season opener against the Denver Nuggets.
Shane's rock crawler

1 comment:

The Plaisted's said...

Wow! You've done a lot of blogging since I've last checked. Not gonna lie I usually don't cuz there's NEVER anything new. But you're doing good! Looks like you've had a good year. Just no visits to Rexburg...sad. I hope your New Year is a good one! Love ya!